Polishes and Sprays Use Chemicals!

Polishes And Sprays Use Harmful Chemicals Solvents To Dissolve Waxes and Silicone!

Manufacturers of polishes and waterproofing sprays use harmful chemical solvents to dissolve wax, polish, and silicone so they can put them into products.  When you use the products, these chemicals tend to evaporate into the air you breathe and absorb into your skin when you get them on you and your stuff.  It’s not really a pretty picture, but it’s just how it is.  These harmful chemicals are the reason you see the tiny little warnings on the back of the tin or canister saying “USE IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA” or “MAY BE TOXIC OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED.”  Instead of going the same route as bigger, more well established companies who use these chemicals because they are cheap and do the job well, SKUFF Protective Coatings decided to use water as it’s solvent of choice.  That way, you don’t have to worry nearly as much.

    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |